Have you ever taken or created a picture you loved, only to notice it's too blurry or not visible on your mobile screen? Do your product images need to be able to show the product's crucial elements? Or do your real estate images need help to capture the house's beauty?
If your answer to these questions is YES, it's time to upscale your photos and convert them into HD-quality images to win your audience's attention. Numerous online applications can help you obtain high-quality images without losing the original quality. However, some are free, others are paid, some are complex, and others have a simple-to-use interface.
Suppose you're looking for a free application to help you automatically enhance your images within seconds. In that case, AI-powered image upscaler Apps can prove highly beneficial for you — no matter your profession. These online applications allow you to enlarge and enhance low-quality images into HD-quality ones, making them look sharp, clear, and smooth.
This blog post will discuss how our upscale image App, Upscale.media, can help you enhance low-quality images. We'll also look at the five simple steps of upscaling images using Upscale.media to make them stand out among others.
What is Upscale.media, and how can it help you enhance image quality?
Upscale.media is a robust and lightweight Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered upscaling image App that enables you to convert low-resolution images into HD photos — within seconds.
Some of its popular features are:
- You can upscale low-quality or compressed photos by up to 400% (4X).
- This AI-driven App quickly completes the upscaling process — without compromising the image's original quality.
- People of different professions can use this free App to convert low-resolution images into high-quality images with a single click — a real estate agent, an artist, a real estate photographer, or an e-commerce business owner.
- It removes the JPEG artifacts by reversing the compression to smooth the edges and bring them closer to the original photo.
- You can download upscale images in JPG, JPEG, PNG, and WEBP formats.
- You can easily download this App on your Android / iOS smartphones or visit its website to enhance your photos.
- E-commerce owners can enhance the quality of product images to capture buyers' attention and boost sales.
- Not only images, but you can also upscale the quality of illustrations and posters to achieve great printing results.
- It provides you with high-resolution real estate images so you can show every nook and corner of the property with sharp details.
Steps to enhance image quality online using Upscale.media
Here are five simple steps you can follow to upscale your image for personal and professional needs:
Step 1- Tap the Google Play Store icon on your smartphone's screen, click the search icon at the top, and start typing Upscale.media. Once open, tap the Install button and wait until the App downloads. Or you can also go to the Upscale.media website on your laptop/desktop to enhance your photos.
Step 2- Next, launch the application/ website, select the Upload Image button, and choose the image you want to upscale. You can upload the photo in JPEG, JPG, PNG, or WEBP format, and it can be up to a resolution of 1500 x 1500 px.
Step 3- Wait for the App/ website to process your image — it'll only take a few seconds.
Step 4- By default, the resulting photo is upscaled to 2X. If you want to enhance your image further, you can change the upscaling option to 4X.
Step 5- You can turn the Enhance Quality option ON or OFF, depending on your needs. When turned off, your low-quality images will turn into high-quality ones. And when turned on, it can increase the resolution of the processed picture, remove artifacts, and balance sharpness and softness without losing the natural aspect of the image.
Step 6- When you're satisfied with the image quality, click the Download Image option to save it on your smartphone, laptop, or desktop.
Images are a crucial part of any business mainly if they use social media or a website to promote their products or services. However, not every photo you'll create or click will be top-quality. Some pictures might be blurred or not taken in good lighting.
Or maybe you've created low-quality images in a hurry and now have to work on improving their quality. Whatever the reason, you need an AI-powered image upscaler App to enhance the quality of your low-resolution, blurred images to get your audience's attention.
Thanks to our intelligent image upscaler Upscale.media, enhancing photos without losing quality is easier than ever. Just pick the picture you think needs enhancement and upload it to our upscaling application. Then, let AI do the work of converting low-resolution photos into HD-quality photos — for free.