The real estate industry has experienced a dramatic shift over the past few years thanks to disruptive technologies and the COVID-19 pandemic. Each stage of the real estate buying process is aided by rapid innovation — from researching listings on real estate websites to conducting virtual house tours for buyers. In fact, research suggests that the real estate market is expected to grow to US$ 1 trillion in market size by 2030 and would contribute 13% to the country’s GDP by 2025.
With so much competition in this rapidly changing industry, leveraging the most creative marketing strategies for success makes sense. And one such successful strategy is to use upscaled real estate photos.
The rise of the internet and social media has made it possible for buyers to see houses — inside and out — from anywhere in the world through real estate photos. COVID-19 has further accelerated the need for high-quality imagery of houses. Now, homes are being seen and purchased without even the buyer visiting the property in person.
Therefore, if you want to grow your real estate business in today’s intense housing market, you need exceptional real estate photography to raise the bar for your intense marketing efforts.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss the role of high-quality photos in real estate, the benefits of upscaling property images, and why you need an image upscaler tool to enhance the quality of images used in real estate.
Role of high-quality images in real estate
Whether you’re selling properties on eBay or via real estate websites, high-quality photos play a significant role in connecting with a potential buyer and attracting a high price. In fact, with real estate photography, images are not only worth thousands of words but can be worth thousands of dollars for realtors.
Despite its benefits, many real estate agents don’t pay much attention to the quality of pictures in their online listings. These poor-quality images fail to capture buyers’ attention, delay a sale, and ultimately result in revenue loss.
Here’s why you should invest in high-quality images for your real estate business:
- High-quality real estate images can positively impact how buyers view your property.
- HD-quality photos can build buyers’ trust in your services and set positive expectations about your property — in terms of quality and appearance.
- High-resolution images can show the property from every angle and provide information to buyers about its rooms, area, and overall ambience.
- Search engines are more likely to favour listings that have high-quality real estate images attached to them. More the search engine rankings, the higher the organic traffic and sales.
- Buyers depend more on clear, professional-looking images while buying a property. If the photos are blurred, dark, or have inconsistent colours, buyers will just ignore your listing, resulting in a loss of potential sales.
- In a real estate market where first impressions are highly crucial, having high-quality images can be the clear difference between making a sale and not getting a lead for a longer time.
Benefits of image upscale for real estate
Selling your properties online can change the step-in, touch, feel, and experience of potential buyers. Plus, they cannot experience the property from all angles. This is where real estate images can help by allowing buyers to check every nook and corner of the place. In fact, they rely heavily on HD-quality property images to decide whether or not to buy from you.
However, sometimes things don't go as planned when taking photos of your real estate property. A stray cloth is left on the bed. A corner of the floor is left uncleaned. Or the lighting is not proper to take the image. It can also happen that you have to take low-quality photos in a hurry and work on improving their quality. Whatever the reason, using an image upscaling tool can be your best bet for getting the buyer’s attention.
Here’s how an image upscaling can benefit your real estate business:
- Serves as a first impression
Nowadays, customers are turning to online channels to find potential properties. Therefore, your real estate images play a massive role in creating a positive and lasting impression, as these are the first thing buyers will notice when they discover your listings.
Upscaling your photos can clearly represent all aspects of that property and attract quality leads and sales. Poor-quality images can dissuade prospective homebuyers, especially if they appear blurred or amateur. Further, high-quality photos also show that you care and are serious about showing off the home from all angles, which can deepen buyers’ trust in your services.
- Results in faster sales
Upscaled real estate images display your property in a clean, smooth, and professional way. In fact, search engines are more likely to boost the rankings of a real estate ad or listing if it has attractive, high-resolution property images. Not to mention that homebuyers’ purchase decision depends on the high-quality, high-value imagery.
When this is the case, you will have to negotiate less as buyers will have complete confidence in your property, leading to faster sales. Plus, you will spend less time on the property showing process and focus on attracting more customers to expand your reach.
- Sets buyers’ expectations
Ideally, upscaled real estate photos strive to provide the actual touring experience to buyers from any time, anywhere — so they can get an idea of the different areas and features of the property. In other words, they form a certain image (positive/negative) in their mind about the house by looking at the pictures.
Low-quality, blurred images can ruin this purpose. And, if the photos appear different from the actual property, it can also reduce the confidence of the buyers’ in your listings — resulting in reduced sales, frustrated buyers, and ultimately low revenue.
- Supports other marketing materials
Are you leveraging other digital marketing efforts to promote your real estate business? HD-quality real estate photos can help you take them to the next level. Most marketing techniques, such as email marketing, social media marketing, advertising, etc., are image-driven. In real estate, photos will be featured in printed and online brochures, emails, and other marketing campaigns. You can also use them to create virtual tours (along with 360-degree photos) and video tours of the property.
If your campaigns use low-resolution images, they might not pay off as high as they could with HD pictures. On the other hand, upscaled images can boost the visibility of your properties on various channels like search engines, social media, and even print media and make the selling process faster.
Why use an image upscaler tool for real estate?
An image upscaler is an online photo editing tool that turns low-quality real estate images into a higher definition image while maintaining the natural details of the image. In other words, it enhances the image quality and makes it appear more clear, zoomable and professional.
Here’s why you should use an image upscaler tool for attractive real estate images:
- Image upscaler can help you increase the image detailing and resolution automatically using state-of-the-art AI technology.
- It is an easy-to-use app that allows you to improve the quality of your photos within seconds — no need to install heavy and paid tools like Photoshop or have any advanced technical knowledge of image editing.
- These tools are fast and use the latest AI technology to upscale images without losing the quality and make them look smooth and realistic.
How to do free image upscale online using Upscale.Media?
Upscale.Media is India’s best AI-powered image upscaler tool that enables you to convert low-resolution images into HD photos — within seconds. Its popular features include:
- You can upscale low-quality or compressed photos by up to 400% (4X).
- People of different professions can use this free tool to turn low-resolution images into high-quality images with a single click — be it the real estate agent, an artist, a real estate photographer, or an e-commerce business owner.
- It uses AI technology to complete the upscaling process within a few seconds — without losing essential photo elements that might help a buyer make the purchase decision.
- You can upscale images in JPG, JPEG, PNG, and WEBP format.
- You can easily download this app on your Android / iOS smartphones or visit its website to enhance your photos.
Here’s how you can do free image upscale online using Upscale.Media:
- Go to the website or open the app (Android / iOS )on your mobile.
- Click the Upload Image option and select the image you want to upscale.
- Wait a few seconds until the photo is upscaled by 2x automatically.
- Depending on your needs, you can also click on the Upscale to option to change the upscaling to 4x.
- Once done, download the upscaled image by clicking the Download Image option to save it on your desktop or smartphone.
While real estate photos were once shot from the outside of the property to be printed in classified ads, the internet has made it possible for potential buyers to check & experience the property from all angles before they step inside it. Therefore, image quality is crucial and can make a difference between selling the property quickly and the property that's listed for a longer time.
While HD-quality upscaled images make you look professional and provide an actual touring experience, low-resolution photos can slow down the house selling process. However, hiring a professional to turn your images into high-definition ones can be expensive and time-consuming. This is where our AI-driven, free image upscaler tool — Upscale.Media comes into the picture. Using it, you can enhance your real estate photos within seconds — without compromising the image quality.